About Me

My photo
Northern-California native, trying to do as much as I can in the time I have here.

Monday, August 10, 2009

Ground Control To Major Don


10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1....Lift off! Check ignition and may God's love be with you. Here I go. This is epic. Can what I am feeling be any different than Colombus before he set off to find new trade routes or Niel Armstrong prior to launching off to be the first man on the moon? I can only imagine that they went through the same changes, leaving dear friends and family behind to embark on an adventure. All I can say is that I am blessed and will never take this opportunity for granted. It is a gift. For anyone reading this that personally know me, I would like to thank you for your support and friendship. I hope you come visit and if not then at least write and enjoy my stories and pictures. I love everyone.


No comments: